11th January 2018, Microsoft Paddington
Coffee and croissants from 8:30 - Buffet lunch included
Let us help you envision, drive and deliver your digital transformation!
Join Fordway and guest presenters from Commvault, Datacore, Dell, Juniper, Microsoft and Numecent.
The full programme is being finalised, however, highlights of the event will include:
- Fordway Optimised Infrastructure v2 - overview of Fordway' s new generation hybrid reference architecture to deliver, control and secure IT Services delivered from any combination of in house, private and public cloud - Fordway
- Manage your data lifecycle and get a grip on GDPR - Commvault
- Maximise your business productivity on existing infrastructure using MaxParallel for SQL server - Data Core
- Package even your most complex applications ready for the cloud harnessing the power of cloud paging - Numecent
- Storage - Hyperconverged solutions for your next generation server and storage requirements - Dell
- Getting ready for going digital - avoid issues of security, performance, scale and lack of agility that could disrupt your transformation - Juniper
- Azure Stack - Microsoft
There are a variety of different ways to get the infrastructure your organisation needs and Fordway has 25 years’ experience working with established vendors and challenger brands to provide leading UK organisations with trusted advice and innovative yet robust infrastructure strategy and solutions. Optimised Infrastructure v2 builds upon the first iteration which harnessed both challenger and industry leading technology solutions across end user computing, storage and backup to deliver complete infrastructure solutions across a variety of sectors including NHS, government, construction and finance.
Often infrastructure change is achieved as a result of planning for a compelling event such as an office move or equipment going end of life. Successful digital transformation requires you to envision the future requirements of your organisation, plan for complexity and provide the agility needed to drive business change. Fordway Optimised Infrastructure v2 is focussed on how you capitalise on the latest innovation and develop your hybrid capabilities to enable you to centrally manage, control and secure your infrastructure, wherever it is hosted. Even if you aren’t quite at the stage for wholesale change there are still opportunities to monitor and optimise what you have and get your services aligned for the next phase of development.
This event brings together the thinking and technology we feel is most exciting at the moment and will provide you with fresh perspective on how to envision, drive and deliver the infrastructure improvements your organisation demands, no matter where you are in your infrastructure lifecycle. We’ll cover everything from server optimisation to hyper-converged infrastructure and creating your hybrid cloud mix and there will be practical advice based on real life examples. This event is delivered in partnership with Commvault, Datacore, Dell, Juniper, Microsoft and Numecent. You’ll also have a chance to ask questions and talk to our team about the issues important to your organisation over lunch.